L. Neal Freeman, MD
“I enjoy working with other physicians and staff who are committed to delivering quality care to our patients.”
Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, General Ophthalmology, Eyelid Surgery and Botox Injections
Melbourne – 502 E. New Haven Ave.
Viera – 5510 Murrell Rd.
- Bachelor of Science (with Distinction), Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- Doctor of Medicine (with Distinction), University of Michigan Medical School
- Internship, St. Mary’s Hospital and Medical Center, San Francisco, CA
- Ophthalmology Residency, Wilmer Ophthalmological Institute at Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
- Fellowship in Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, University of California, San Francisco
Dr. Freeman is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.