Vrinda Hershberger, MD
“To me there’s nothing more gratifying than helping to improve someone’s sight. I enjoy being a part of the Florida Eye Associates team and working with wonderful patients in our community.”
Medical and Surgical Treatment of Vitreo-Retinal Diseases, Cataract Surgery
Melbourne – 502 E. New Haven Ave.
Palm Bay – 161 Malabar Rd. NE
Viera – 5510 Murrell Rd.
- BS, Pharmacy, SNDT University, Bombay
- PhD, The University of Louisiana, Monroe
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Cincinnati
- Ophthalmology Residency, University of Cincinnati
- Fellowship in Surgical Retina, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati Eye Institute
Dr. Vrinda Hershberger is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, the American Society of Retina Specialists and the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery.